Monday, April 18, 2022

Better Call Saul Season Premiere

Happy Monday friends ❤️

Will we see Walter White aka Heisenberg make an appearance???

Today I have my Better Call Saul Final Season premiere nails for tonight. Better Call Saul is the prequel to Breaking Bad which is one of my favorite series of all time. If you've been living under a TV rock and don't know what Breaking Bad is, in a nutshell, it's about a high school chemistry teacher, Walter White, that finds out he has lung cancer who then begins cooking meth to cover expenses and gets involved with the drug under world. It was so good! I have been loving BCS also. This season will take us to the BB timeline and I can't wait. There has been some speculation that we may see Walter White aka Heisenberg (the main character) on the series make an appearance this season. I sure hope so!! 

I am looking so forward to this final season and I am so happy it is finally time. So, for my nails I did some Breaking Bad and Walter White. I love the way these came out. I think they turned out great 😍

My bases are Fair Maiden Celestial Storm (green) and Cupcake Polish I'm A Rainbow (blue) with one coat of Colores de Carol Jump on top to represent the classic blue meth in the series. I stamped using AZ Breaking Bad and MoYou London Scholar 03 plates with Maniology stamping polishes and A England Stonehenge to color the smoke on the beaker. I mixed some acetone with yellow and white polish to thin it to brush on the smoke under the green nail images. 



That's all for today. Have a great week and enjoy the premiere if you are planning on watching. I leave you with Princess Pebbles as pretty as can be :) 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment