Friday, April 8, 2022

Chicks Are A Hatching

Happy FriYay,

It's the weekend, yay. Hope you are good. I'm okay. I am really depressed with losing my old kitty two weeks ago but I am okay. He is a hard one to get thru, sigh. Dino was a very big part of my heart and I miss him so much. I am thankful though for the cats still here. They are helping me get thru this.

Tonight I have my first Easter nails for this year. I love these and think they are so cute. Hope you like them too 😊 

My bases are Penelope Luz Pretty Woman (flakie) and ILNP Sunday (crelly flakie). I stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper CJS H-63, MoYou Festive 09 and Dixie Easter plates with all Whats Up Nails stamping polishes. 



Have a great weekend, talk soon ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment