Sunday, April 3, 2022

Cherry Blossoms Are Blooming!

Hey friends,

Super quick post today. I am not okay and so sad. Last Sunday I had my 15 year old black cat put to sleep. We had 12 wonderful years together. All my cats are special but some are really special and Dino was one of those really special ones. I will write more about him and do nails for him in a future post. Right now I just don't want to talk about it. King Dino took a huge part of me with him, sigh. I am taking comfort in the cats still here but losing Dino is so soul crushing. I will be ok. It's just going to take some time.

Today's nails are really cute cherry blossom. I think these turned out really fun. I love them. Hope you do too.

My bases are Uber Chic New Me (holo) and Different Dimension All Is Well (flakie). I stamped using Whats Up Nails B017 plate with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday. Here is the last picture I got of my boy Dino about a week before he passed enjoying a nice warm day. I miss my boy, sniffle. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment