Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter 2022

Happy Easter 🐣 

Hello loves. It's Easter Sunday. I am going to church with my mom and sister then just chilling the rest of the day. I've been crazy cleaning the last few days and need some rest time. Casey is going to his parents but not until this evening. That is just too late for me on a Sunday after a 3 day weekend before the work week.

I just decided on super simple skittles with easy stamping. I love these polishes. They remind me of Robins Egg malted candy which is my favorite Easter candy. 

My bases from thumb to pinky are all Rogue Lacquer in Lemon Drop, Strawberry Shackin, Cookie Monster, Grape Clouds and Minty Chocy Chip. I stamped using Uber Chic Welcome Spring plate and Whats Up Nails stamping polishes. 



Have a great Easter Sunday. I leave you with our dear sweet chocolate bunny Miss Sissie ❤️ Talk soon.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment