Friday, April 22, 2022

Pollen Petal Season Is Here!!

Happy Earth Day my loves, 

Hello friends. Hope you are good. I am. I had a birthday this past Tuesday. I turned 50, yikes 😬 I worked, so nothing special. It was okay. Casey and I went for a nice dinner last night. I also have a 4 day weekend, off yesterday and today. I don't have anything special planned and I am so okay with that. I'm being lazy, snuggling with Miss Betty, reading and catching up on YouTube and some TV shows and movies. Pretty much just being lazy. Work and life has been busy lately and I need some time to recharge.

I decided to do some different nails for Earth Day this year. I chose pollen petals, ha ha!!! At work the other day Nancy, my coworker/bestie were talking. I was feeling crappy and told her it was because of the pollen petals (not sure where that came from 🤪) and it stuck. Now we love the phrase, so, here you go, my pollen petal nails. I think these came out really pretty. I am a fan of these nails but not pollen, lol. I suffer this time of year with allergies badly although I do love Spring and all the regrowth, colors and everything coming back to life. It makes me happy even when feeling icky.

My bases are Cupcake Polish I Am A Rainbow (shimmer) and Nailed It Cotton Candy Clouds (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic Lovely Leaves 5, Lantern and Wren Bloom and Moyra 118 Springtime plates with all Maniology stamping polishes.



Have a great Earth Day 🌎 Talk soon!! I leave you today with an amazing drawing of Miss Betty that my cousin Jesse gave me for my birthday. I love this. It is so good and looks just like my baby girl ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment