Saturday, June 25, 2022

Lazy Summer Pool Day

Happy Caturday loves,

It's the weekend, yay! Later today I am going to my mom's with my siblings and we are having cake to celebrate her 80th birthday which is this coming Thursday. It will be nice. I also organized a card shower for her so she should start getting lots and lots of cards in the mail this week. I can't wait for her to start receiving all these cards. It's going to be so good!

Today's nails are some lazy Summer days in the pool. I used to spend time in pools. Now,  not so much. In my old age I dislike being wet but if there were a pool in my life I would still definitely enjoy sitting by the pool. I think these turned out so good!!

My bases are Wildflower Lacquer Arctic Passage (shimmer) and Polished For Days Blizzard (flakie). I stamped using Maniology MXM079 and MXM080 plates with Maniology stamping polishes. 



There are my pool nails. Have a great weekend. Talk soon! I leave you with my smooshie potato heart kitty Miss Betty enjoying the sun 🌞 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment