Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer Is Here, The Daisies Are Grumpy!

Happy First Day of Summer!!!!!

Summer is here!!!! I myself have a love/hate relationship with Summer. I love the sun, there is so much fun stuff to do and I love the longer days. I do not like the extreme heat and humidity that comes with it though. It seems to bother me more the older I get. But I am looking forward to a fun filled full Summer this year. 

So, for today I decided I wanted to use this whimsical grouchy daisy plate I've had for a bit now. I think these turned our adorable! The Daisies are not happy about the heat and humidity to come either, lol. Hope you enjoy these as much as I am ❤️

My bases are Glam Polish If Life Gives You Limes, Make Margaritas (holo) and Different Dimension Greed (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M027 plate and all Maniology stamping polishes. 



There you have my fun grouchy daisy nails. 

Saturday I went to my nephew Kyle's college graduation celebration. It was a lot of fun. 
Here is my older sister Gloria, brother Dave, our mom and me. 
Here is my brother's wife Sue, my brother Dave, his daughter Megan and son Kyle.
My older sister Gloria and her boyfriend Rich. 
That's it. Have a great first day of Summer. Talk soon!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?


No comments:

Post a Comment