Monday, July 4, 2022

'Merica 2022

Happy Independence Day!!!

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend! I am. We were at our family camp in the mountains this weekend. We took my cousin Jesse for the first time and he had a blast. We got to show him all around and we went to fireworks on Saturday. The fireworks in the town go to see them in are amazing and kind of ruin you for fireworks anywhere else.

For my holiday nails I went with these cute little patriotic gnomes. I love these and think they came out really cute!

My bases are Polished For Days California Dreaming (shimmer) and Red Eye Lacquer Trash! (flakie). I stamped using Uber Chic Fourth of July and Fourth of July 2  plates with different stamping polishes.



Here's some pics from our trip.

Here's my boyfriend Casey, cousin Jesse and me.
Me Sunday morning at camp.
Jesse and me finding Bigfoot at the ice mine.
Jesse and me.
Our camp neighbor's new puppy Roxy. She is such a sweet good girl.
A boy and dog ❤
Jesse playing with Roxy.
Our beloved camp.
🎆 











Adventure Cat ready for fireworks.
Our fireworks glow party.
Casey and me.
Casey's niece Chani and me.
Jesse and me.
Have a great 4th. Talk soon!

Polish and Purrs, 

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment