Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Cloudy With A Chance of SHARKS...🦈🦈🦈

Happy Hump Day loves, 

Today I have the second of my Shark Week nails. This time it's a shark storm. I absolutely LOVE the cheesy Sharknado movies and was too excited to do these nails. 

So, here are my fun shark weather nails. I love them :) I did kind of screw up my right middle nail stamping on the sharks but oh well, I am still so happy with these! 

My bases are Polish Me Silly Icey Glow (shimmer) and Glisten & Glow Couldn't Have Done It Without YOU!!! (flakie). I put a coat of Fancy Gloss Silver Reflective topper on my thumbs and pinkies. I stamped with Creative Shop 100, Bundle Monster BM-XL211 and  Maniology MXM078 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Wednesday, talk soon! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?


No comments:

Post a Comment