Thursday, July 21, 2022

Up Up and Away.....

In my beautiful, my beautiful balloon!!!!!

Hello friends, 

I hope you are well and staying cool in this crazy heat wave we are in. It is really hot here but the plus is that the humidity has been low so that is making it bearable at least. I am so ready for Fall. I do like Summer but Fall is my favorite time of year and now I'm feeling the all things Fall longing :) 

Today I have some super adorable hot air balloons. I think these came out too cute, hope you do too!

My bases are Emily de Molly Back To You (shimmer) and Nailed It Blue Quartz (flakie). I stamped using Whats Up Nails B042 and Lantern and Wren Love Is In the Air plates with different stamping polishes for the images. 



That's it for today, talk soon, stay cool and drink plenty of water! 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment