Sunday, July 24, 2022

Happy Shark Week 🦈

Happy Shark Week 2022!!!!

It's Shark Week, yay! I love Shark Week and learning about sharks. I am truly fascinated by these creatures. I think they are so neat. That being said I have no desire to be in the water with them, lol.

For my first Shark Week nails for this year I have some unsuspecting swimmers about to be up close and personal with some sharks. These came out good I think. Hope you like them too 🙂

My bases are Polished For Days Howlite (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Where's There's A Will There's A Wave (flakie). I stamped using Maniology MXM080, Creative Shop 190 and MoYou London Jaws 03 plates with different stamping polishes.



Have a great Sunday and first night of Shark Week. I'll talk to you later this week with my second Shark Week nails for this year.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment