Saturday, July 30, 2022

Campfire In the Woods

Happy Caturday loves, 

It's the weekend, yay! Next weekend Casey and I go camping so today I have some campfire nails to get me in camp mode 🙂To me there is not much better in life than sitting by a nice fire. I love the smell, the crackling of the wood and the colors of a good fire. I think these turned out really good!

My base is Whats Up Nails Night Contrails. It's magnetic so I magnetized the nails to stamp to give the sky some dimension. I painted some Great Lakes Lacquer Lake Of the Clouds to make the ground. I put a reflective topper on for stars and on my thumbs and pinkies for more starry looking twinkle on those nails. I stamped using Whats Up Nails B070, Born Pretty Natural World L002 and some random no name plate. 



Have a great weekend. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment