Sunday, December 11, 2022

Charlie Brown Christmas

Happy Sunday loves, 

I hope you are OK. I am okay-ish. I've been starting to experience pre-menopausal issues lately and have had icky cramps the last week or so. It's not been fun. But, oh well, I will deal with it as it comes...

Today is some super cute Charlie Brown Christmas nails. I love these and can't wait to do more variations of these in Christmas' to come!!!


My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Sapphire (holo flakie) and Starrily Spiral (shimmer). I stamped using ZZ Snoopy Holidays, ZZ Christmas Cartoon and Uber Chic Gnome For the Holidays with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday. I leave you with a pic of my handsome Dino that came up in my Facebook memories today. I miss this guyso much every day since he went to Rainbow Bridge back in March. He was such a great cat. He was my boy.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment