Sunday, December 18, 2022

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Happy Sunday loves, 

Hope you are well. I am great! Last night I hung out with many cousins at my cousin Cortney's Christmas party she had for family. It was a great time. I love my cousins dearly and always enjoy spending time with them all. Casey loves them too and had a great time hanging with them too 💕 The food was so good also!!!

My nails today are Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and friends. These took me close to three hours to complete. I had so much to color in but so worth it. These turned out fantastic!!! I love these so much!!!

My bases are Cuticula Out Cold (shimmer) and Pahlish Casse Noisette (flakie). I stamped using Manitude Oh Deer! stamping plate with different stamping polishes. 



For fun here's all the stampers I used for these and all the polishes on the little round pallette mat! 
My cousin Megan and me.
My cousin Sharon and me.
My cousin Olivia and me.
My cousin Zoe and me.
My cousin Scott and me.
My cousin Cortney's boyfriend Bob who's an awesome friend.
Cortney's ducks 💕


Cortney's chickens 💖
Have a great day! Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment