Sunday, December 4, 2022

It's An Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!!!

Happy Sunday loves,

I hope you are having a good weekend. I am. Yesterday I volunteered at the monthly cat and dog low cost vaccine clinic I volunteer at. This evening Casey and me are going to the volunteer appreciation dinner/get together that the organization does for us. I am looking forward to good food and hanging out with crazy cat people 😜 

Today I have some super cute ugly Christmas sweaters. I think these turned out so good. 

My bases are Glam Polish Island Time (holo) and Rogue Lacquer Candycane Lane (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M168 plate with all different Maniology stamping polishes. 



Have a great rest of the weekend. Talk mid week or so with my next holiday nails. I leave you with my mom's funny Beagle Duke on a cold day this past week 🙂
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment