Sunday, December 25, 2022

Why, It's A, It's...... A LEG!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas loves,

Today I have the leg lamp on my nails for my very favorite Christmas movie ever!!! I love A Christmas Story. It is too funny and so good!! I love that it's based in the 40's. I did begin watching 24 hours of the movie on TBS last night and will watch it on and off all day today. I am going to church with my mom then just hanging out with her at the house after. She has mobility issues now and she doesn't want to go out too much anymore so I just try to hang out with her with/when she wants to do stuff. Casey is going to see his family and will be sending my love to them.

I love these nails and think they turned out so cute!

My bases are Great Lakes Lacquer The Bell Boys (green), Great Lakes Lacquer The Real Boss (red) and Glisten & Glow (white). I stamped using Pretty Fingers by Robin Christmas and The Stamping Shop 80's Movies plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Christmas. I leave you with Nancy and me being festive at our work lunch on Friday at work. We are cute old ladies 😜🤪😍
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment