Wednesday, November 30, 2022

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

HALLOWEEN!!!!!...CHRISTMAS!!!!!.....It's SPOOKMAS!!!!!!


Hello my loves, 

Today I have some more spooky Spookmas nails for you. I am still on this Halloween is sticking around longer this year and decided my first Christmas nails of this year would be spooky! I love these and think they turned out so cute. I am in love with the black cat tree and the bat hanging from the mistletoe. They are too cute! 

My bases are K.B Shimmer Snow Unique (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Holiday Calories Don't Count (flakie). I stamped using Maniology MXM091 and MXM092 plates with different stamping polishes. 




Have a great Hump Day. I'll talk to you soon with my next mani which will be more traditional Christmas :) 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment