Sunday, February 5, 2023

Strawberry Shortcake

Happy Sunday loves,

Quick post today. I had a long work week and busy weekend so far. I took my mom to have cataract surgery thus week so between work and running her I was beat this week. Then Friday and yesterday Casey and I did a deep cleaning at home so today I am taking it way easy and having a super lazy day snuggling with Miss Betty 🐈‍⬛❤

When I was a little girl my sister Tina and I had all the Strawberry Shortcake dolls. We were obsessed with them and loved them all so much. I still love them. I only have Strawberry Shortcake on a couple plates but I am hoping that some day someone will do a plate with them all on. That would make me so happy!!! I think these turned out great and I love them ❤️ 

My bases are Emily de Molly Romancer (shimmer) and Emily de Molly An Unread Book (flakie). I stamped using Swanky N074, Sugar Bubbles SB049 and ZZ Dolls plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday Funday, talk soon ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment