Thursday, May 4, 2023

May the 4th Be With You!!!

Happy Star Wars Day!!!!

I'm excited to share these today. Last year I received the Star Wars plates I had ordered on June 4th, lol. So, this is the first year I am doing Star Wars nails ever. For me I love the original trilogy of movies. I saw them all in the theater as a kid. R2D2 and C3PO were two of my favorite characters so I decided on them for my first go at Star Wars nails. Next year I will do ewoks, which are my favorite characters of the movies, and Yoda, who I love too!

My bases are K.B Shimmer Wrap It Up (shimmer) and Pahlish The Bonesmith (flakie). I stamped using Mundo de Unas Star Wars 1, 2 and 3 plates with different stamping polishes.



That's it for today. Have a great May the 4th Be With You! Talk soon!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment