Monday, May 29, 2023

Camp Life

Happy Monday, 

Today remember those who lost their lives fighting for our freedoms. 

Casey, my brother and myself were at camp this weekend. We had an amazing time as usual at camp. 

These were my camp nails. I turned a bus image into our bus. I think they came out great. The gnomes and camp chairs are too cute too!

My bases are Potion Polish Dusk (shimmer) and Boobird Lacquer Skelebrate Goid Times, C'mon! (flakie). I stamped using Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-265, CYO x Maniology M101 and Beauty Big Bang Silhouette-XL-002 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Here are some pics I took over the weekend.





















That's all for today. Have a great day. Talk soon.

Polish & Purrs, 

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment