Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Creepy Doll Head Garden at Sunset

Hello loves, 

Super quick post today. It's been a long day back to work after a five day weekend for me. I did these super creepy cute doll head planters yesterday since my camp nails were chipped in three places. I am in love with these. They are awesomely creepy! The plate is a ghoulish garden themed one and I am so here for it. You will see it used again for sure!

My bases are Polished For Days Peppermint (shimmer) and Holo Taco Private Villa (flakie shimmer). I stamped using Maniology M324 plate with different stamping polishes to color the images. 



That's all for today. Have a great night. Here's Miss Betty so happy mommy was home from camp and we could snuggle. I love my little girl so much 💓 
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment