Sunday, May 7, 2023

Let's Get Trashed!!!!!!

Happy Sunday loves, 

I hope you are well. I am good. Yesterday I had the monthly cat and dog vaccine clinic I volunteer at and then Casey and I went and did some painting at the horse show grounds that I volunteer at. It was a good day but I was tired at the end. So today I am just relaxing and chilling out. 

Today's nails are from such a funny and punny plate I've been wanting to use for a while now. I love the silly images on it, it makes me laugh and I am so happy to have this plate especially with all the possums it has on it as I love possums dearly. I think they are so cute and they have an important job in nature to do cleaning up garbage. I think these are cute 😍 

My bases are Polished For Days Caligo (shimmer) and Zombie Claw Equestrian Mistress (flakie). I stamped using Manitude Trash Course plate with different stamping polishes and Bluebird Lacquer Where'd You Get Those Peepers. 



That's it for today. Have a great Sunday, talk soon! I leave you with the cutest kitty in the whole world, Miss Betty, my heart, my love kitty. I just can't with her cute 💗 I love her so much. She is my baby girl!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment