Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Hummingbirds Having Fun

Happy Hump Day loves, 

I hope you are good and well. I am. Today I had the day off work, took mom to breakfast, to two different doctor appointments we got my car washed and ran to the grocery store. Her appointments went well and we had a good day!

Today I have some super pretty Summer hummingbirds. I think hummingbirds are so pretty and think these turned out really cute on the yellow bases. They are very happy I think 💛

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Shine On (shimmer) and Maniology Dandelion (flakie). I stamped using Moyra 112 Jungle Boogie, AZ Animals 30 Hummingbird and MoYou London Botanical 05 plates with different stamping polishes. 



That's it. Have a great rest of the week. Talk this weekend 🤪 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment