Monday, June 15, 2015

Mani Monday Mani Spam

Happy Monday Friends, 

I know, I know, I was going to start posting more regularly again and that hasn't happened yet.  I will get back to more regular soon I hope.  Life has been a whirlwind of life, all good for the most part, yay.

Today my Dad got his colon cancer tumor surgery and he came thru that good.  He'll be in the hospital for most of the week and hopefully back home by the end of this week.  Here's to hoping and praying to the burniverse that his cancer is gone.  I will update when we know more, but, right now I am very relieved he got thru the surgery okay.  This is so hard seeing my Dad go thru this, he's my Daddy and I love him.

Life has been really good lately and I am truly the happiest I've been in a long time now, yay :)

So, with my lack of posts, I bring you some of the nails I wore in the last two weeks since my last Mani Monday post.  Here you go :) 

 
 
 
 
 Bold & The Beautiful on it's own

This mani I used a base of Ruby Kisses "Bold & The Beautiful" with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Fa-la-la-lavender" for my accent nails and a coat of Pretty & Polished "Halo TC" top coat on the rest. 
 
 
 
 
This mani I did a base of China Glaze "Boho Blues" (here on it's own) with an accent nail of KB Shimmer "Breakin' Hex & Cashin' Checks" on my accents and one coat of Pretty & Polished "Halo TC" top coat on the rest. 
 
 
 
Here I used a base of Color Club "Meet Me At The Rink", here on it's own and then I did a splatter mani using OPI "Hello Hawaii Ya?" and OPI "Shorts Story" on my accents, then finished the rest off with a mix of sparkles that I made that I call my Melly Mix.  I love this light blue, it's pastel and bright at the same time and I LOVE splatter manis, they are one of my favorites to do and so easy to do too.

That's it for my Mani Monday post.  I really do want to and am going to really try to get back to some of my routines once more again and more regular blogging is one of those routines I need to get back to.  Haven't been doing my nails quite as often a week as I have in the past but, that is okay, I am having fun, living and loving life to the fullest :) 

I leave you with my friend, yeah, we'll call him that, Casey and his cat, Gypsy, when he brought her to my apartment for a play date with my cats.  She hissed most of the time, yet, also made herself comfy too as you can see in these pics, LOL.  

                                                                Casey & Gypsy
Valerie and Gypsy
 

Isn't Gypsy a really pretty cat and she knows it too!!!

That's it, talk to you all soon, I promise it will be sooner than two weeks next time, I promise :) 

Polish, Purrs & Peace,

Melly




No comments:

Post a Comment