Thursday, January 21, 2016

Random Nails Spam

Hello friends,

Hope you are all having a good week.  Mine is just okay.  I am really just so sad this week with Dad dying, sigh.  It's going to take time and I don't think I'll ever really get used to him being gone, it just sucks on so many levels.  It's so weird without him.  Mom is hanging in there, she's a rock.  I don't have a whole lot to say today.  I do have my nails to post that I did for Dad for his memorial that I hope to get up maybe tomorrow night or the weekend along with what I wrote and said at the memorial.  It was a nice memorial and so many people came and for that I was very proud to be my Dad's daughter.  I'll write more about that in my post for Dad I do.  The following manis are ones I've done recently and haven't posted.  There's some stamping, glittter, saran wrap, a dotticure and a brush swirl.  I hope you enjoy them. Here you go:

Here I used a base of Orly "Key Lime Twist" and stamped with Sinful Colors "Black Out" using Winstonia Plate # W203 and then put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamps and a coat of Ozotic "Beam 908" on the other nails. I like this image and next time I use it, it will be crisper and clearer.  I am definitely learning that stamping does indeed take practice, but, I am loving stamping so much :)



Key Lime Twist on it's own.  I love, love this bright neon :) 
Here I did a dotticure using Essie "Blossom Dandy" as my base and Essie "Peach Side Babe", Essie "Make Some Noise", Essie "Melody Maker" and China Glaze "Escaping Reality" for the dots, then I put one coat of a Melly Mix on top of all nails.
 
 
Blossom Dandy by itself.
 I did some stamping for these nails using Essie "Make Some Noise" as a base and accents of a Claire's glitter no name and then stamped using Born Pretty Plate 610 and Konad white stamping polish.  I then put a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Holo Top Coat" on non-accent nails.
 
 
 
Make Some Noise on it's own.
OPI "Pink Friday" is my base here and a brush swirl using OPI "Can't Find My Czechbook", OPI "A Grape Fit" and China Glaze "Boho Blues" on my accents, then a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top and a coat of then a coat of NYC Sparkle Top Coat (unsure of name, label is off) on top of the rest of my nails.
 
 
Pink Friday by itself.  I love this shade of pretty pastel pink.
My base here is China Glaze "Tart-y For the Party" then I used OPI "Super Cute In Pink" and OPI "My Pal Joey" to create the saran wrap nails.  I did these by putting random drops of both polish on my nails, then took a piece of crumpled up saran wrap and dabbed the polish drops to create this look. I then stamped using Winstonia plates W208, W117 and W217 and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to stamp with.  Then I used a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of my stamped nails and a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35 Holo Top Coat" on the rest.
 
 
 
 
 

There you have my kitchen sink of some random nails, enjoy the rest of your Thursday and I'll talk to you all soon.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment