Saturday, July 16, 2016

Cats On Caturday!


Happy Caturday Ya'll,

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far.  I am.  Today Casey and I were out at my Mom's. She had a yard sale and did sell some of Dad's stuff and thangs, but, there's still so much more stuff and thangs of his out there yet.  Dad had so much stuff, he wasn't a hoarder, but, damn, did he have a lot of stuff, lol.  I also brushed my horse really good, he thoroughly enjoyed that and I enjoyed brushing him too :)  I do love spending time with Dusty, he's a really good boy and a pleasure to be around.  He's my buddy :)

Today I have some stamped cat nails I did a few weeks back.  I love cats, of course, and am so happy I have several stamping plates with cats or pet themed.  Makes it nice for my Caturday cat nail posts, yay :) Enjoy :)

I did a base of Orly "Put The Top Down", then stamped using a Kleancolor no name purple metallic with Uber Chic Furry Friends plate and Vapid Laquer VL 027 plate, then did a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and a coat of a "Melly Mix" on the others.

 
 
 
 
Put The Top Down on it's own.  This is a really great neon pink and so pretty.  Neons like this I love.
That's it for today, have a great rest of Caturday and I'll talk to you all soon :) Here's Miss Betty and her big belly sleeping one day.  This little cat, I love her to pieces, I just love her so much, she's my baby girl :) 



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment