Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pink Flamingo Nails

Happy Sunday Love Bugs,

Hello friends, hope you are all having a good weekend.  I am.  Yesterday I cleaned all morning, then Casey and I went to my niece, Megan's, graduation party at my brother's and that was fun.  We had a nice time.  But, boy, these kids getting older sure does make me feel so old, lol.  Megan is a really good kid and will be going to school come Fall for nursing.  She'll be a good nurse with her personality for sure. 

Today I have some pink flamingo nails I did.  My base for these was OPI "Sailing & Nail-ing".  I used a nail art brush and OPI "Shorts Story", China Glaze "Sping In My Step" along with a white and black nail art stripers and dotting tool to do the flamingos.  Then I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those nails.  The white glitter is one I mixed together from a couple different polishes and I put a coat of another "Melly Mix holo" I made on my ring and index nails.  I really love the way these turned out, so summery too.  They were super fun to do and to wear, yay for pink flamingos, they are such cute birds :)  Hope you like them too :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sailing & Nail-ing on it's own, another lovely shade of light blue with a not too bad formula. This is from OPI's Summer collection out now in stores.

That's it for today folks.  I've been having a pretty lazy day today chilling and watching the Season 4 Walking Dead marathon on AMC today and right now the "Still" episode is on and this one is one of my favorites, I do indeed love me some Daryl Dixon, yum....yum....  :) 

I'll talk to you all soon.  Here's Dino, Mr. Kitty and Gypsy, spoiled kittie.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment