Thursday, July 14, 2016

It's Nails!

Happy Thursday Loves,

Hope your week is going well.  Mine is, uneventful, and tomorrow is Friday, yay :)

I am working on uploading other nail pics tonight, but, wanted to get this post posted before I do that.  Here are some manis I have done over the last month or so.  Hope you enjoy them :)

My base here is Finger Paints "Pop Art Purple" with some flower nail decals and a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" over the decaled nails, the glitter accent is Morgan Taylor "Escar-Go To France" and a coat of Finger Paints "Holographic Top Coat" on my pinky and thumb nails.  I love this glitter and this holo top coat and it's really nice to see some mainstream brands starting to come out with linear holo top coats, it's about time :)  All the other holo top coats I have were all purchased from indie polish makers.



Pop Art Purple on it's own.  This is a really pretty and bright neon-ish color.  I love it.

My base here was China Glaze "Kiwi Cool-Ada" with the glitter accent of Bitzy "Funky Melon" and Indigo Bananas "SF35 Holo Top Coat" on the rest. I was feeling lazy the day I did these so it was a fast mani I did with just glitter, lol :)



Kiwi Cool-Ada by itself

The base here is Essie "Meet the Parents", then I dry brushed using Loreal "Royalty Reinvented", Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Resurrection", Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Ballet Rouges" and China Glaze "Something Sweet" with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top.  My glitter is an unknown unnamed beauty supply glitter.  I then did a coat of Fair Maiden "Glory of the Galaxy" on my thumb and pinky nails.




Meet The Parents on it's own.  I love light blues like this, they are so pretty.
That's it for now.  I may just post again later on tonight, but, if not, then tomorrow I will.  I leave you with Miss Betty, my heart, my heart, my heart, kitty.  I love her so much, she's so sweet and loveable and cuddly and snuggly, my heart, she is :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment