Monday, August 15, 2016

Partyin' Pineapples!!!!

Happy Monday,

It's Mondaaaaayyyyyy......but we can't complain.  We have another day and that should make you happy, it does me and life is good :)

Today I have some seriously partying PINEAPPLES on my nails.  Wow, pineapples were more difficult for me to do than I imagined in my head, lol :) These were tricky, but, in the end I did really like them.  They are cute partyin' pineapples for sure, at least I think so :)  Hope you enjoy them like I did :)

My base was Color Club "Disco's Not Dead", then I used a nail art brush to paint the pineapples on with OPI "Need Sunglasses?", OPI "Don't Mess With OPI" and China Glaze "Mahogany Magic". I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the pineapple nails and a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Aisle Be There" on my thumb and pinky.  The glitter is Finger Paints "Glisten Here". 






Disco's Not Dead by itself.  I flippin' love this yellow. It's awesome for summer :)
That's it for today, it's Mondaaaaayyyyyyy and I don't have much motivation tonight so relaxing it is the rest of the night after I get my chores done and cuddling the kitties, but, mostly Miss Betty.  She's the one that loves to be cuddled, coddled and smothered with kisses, so, she does have a tendency to get the most loves, well, and Miss Betty is my heart :)

Here's Dino, Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty being lazy kitties one day.  As you can see, sometimes Casey and I really have no place to sit on the couch.  We need a way bigger couch soon :) We've talked about getting a new one soon cuz' of the cats, lol.  Oh, those crazy cat people :)

Have a great rest of the night and I'll chat at you soon, soon :)



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment