Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wacky Watermelons!!!

Happy Wednesday My Loves,

We've made it to the middle of the week, yay :)  Hope your week is going well.  Mine is okay.  The heat and humidity broke the last few days and the weather has been just super glorious out.  I've been enjoying sitting outside in the evenings this week.  But, the heat and humidity is supposed to come back with a vengeance later today and thru at least the weekend again, so, ugh on that, but, hey, it could be brutal cold and snow, so, I'll deal, lol ;)

Today on this fine Wednesday I've got some wacky watermelons that I did this past Sunday.  I dig how these came out, they are cute and definitely making me want some watermelon.  I love watermelon in the Summer, it's just well, so summery :) Hope you like them.

I used a base of Essie "Absolutely Shore", then did the watermelons with a nail art brush and dotting tool using the following polishes: Essie "Mojito Madness", Essie "Double Breasted Jacket", OPI "Alpine Snow", Wet 'n Wild "Do Pass Go" and Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Black Out".  Then I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the watermelon nails.  The glitter accent is Pretty Woman "Light Green" and one coat of Pacifica "Rainbow Gloss Top Coat" on my thumb to finish.







Absolutely Shore on it's own, this is an oldie, but, goodie light green.
That's it for today kidz!!! I do have a nail spam post to get up soon with several different manis and am doing my nails tonight, not sure what I'm doing just yet tho'.  Have a great rest of "hump day" and I'll chat at you soon.

I leave you with Buster and Miss Betty.  It's cute, Buster will try to meander his way in on the couch and Betty refuses to move so this is what we end up with, isn't it funny :)


See how thrilled Miss Betty is with him, her face is funny in this one!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment