Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mardi Gras Madness

Happy Hump Day Loves,

Hello friends! I hope you are well and that your week is going good for you.  Mine is going okay, uneventful, and I am so okay with that. I am officially old now.  I go to bed between 9 and 10 or so at night and am wide awake every morning by 5 or a bit after.  I get ready for work and get a lot done in the mornings now being an old person, lol :)

So, it's Mardi Gras week.  I've never been and don't think I could take the crazy chaos any longer but would have loved to have gone back in the day.  Now I think I'd just get overwhelmed with the crowd and the madness.  I was in New Orleans once in my life but it was around July. I loved it, it was a really freaking cool city.

I love the colors and the sparkle that is Mardi Gras so I did some nails for it.  I tried to draw a mask and then some beads.  The mask was way different in my head and came out way different than I imagined, but oh well, I dig them anyways :)  The beads I love.  I used a nail art brush and dotting tool for the mask and the beads.  My base was Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Good to Grape".  The glitter accent is China Glaze "Glitter All the Way". I put a coat of BaronessX "Amatista" on my thumb and pinky nails.  Hope you like them :)




Good To Grape on it's own.  I like this one, it's a nice medium purple.
There's my nails for Mardi Gras this week.  I like them, they were fun to do.

Your feel good for tonight is:

"Be happy, it's one way of being wise."

This one is good and well, wise.

Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you soon! I leave you with Miss Betty, Buster and Dino in the first pic and Princess Pebbles, Buster and Dino in the second pic.

Hugs & love!!!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

1 comment: