Monday, June 19, 2017

In legal trouble?? Then, you BETTER CALL SAUL!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

Yes, it's Monday and it's a happy Monday.  Tonight is the season finale of the Breaking Bad spin off prequel of Better Call Saul. I am so excited for the finale as I think this season 3 has been so good! I am a Breaking Bad junkie so when I heard they were doing a spin off prequel show I was so excited and now it's on season 3.  They've introduced quite a few Breaking Bad characters that I like on BB and it's been nice to see some of those come back.  The gist of this show is a morally questionable lawyer turning into a criminal lawyer and his decline into the criminal world leading up to where Breaking Bad started and I LOVE it!!! I loved the character of Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad and it's been pretty cool seeing him transform into Saul we knew in Breaking Bad in Better Call Saul.

So anyways for these nails I did base using China Glaze "Flame-Boyant" (the red) and OPI "Need Sunglasses?" (the yellow).  Then I used a nail art brush and Flame-Boyant to draw the words "Better" and "Saul".  I stamped the phone using Finger Paints "Dark Knight" and Winstonia Plate W204.  I then put a coat of Starlight Polish "Sunlight" on all nails to finish. I really like how these turned out, wish I could/would have gotten the phone a better centered, but oh well, it's so hard to center those pesky little images on the nail!




Flame-Boyant (the red) and Need Sunglasses? (the yellow) on their onw. 
There you have my super simple Better Call Saul nails.  If you are watching tonight, enjoy the finale and we'll see if we get a cliffhanger or not. I sure hope Nacho, my favorite character on BCS, who was not in Breaking Bad doesn't die tonight!!!  I'll be sad if he does!

That's it for today.  I leave you with Mr. Kitty, Miss Betty and Casey cuddling :)  Talk to you soon and have a great rest of the night and you BETTER CALL SAUL :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment