Monday, June 26, 2017

Dry Brush Nails

Happy Monday Loves,

Hope you are well and that your week is starting out good.  Mine is okay, it's Monday!  I had off last Thursday and Friday, had a long weekend so it was a bit rough going back to work today. I cleaned on Thursday,  Friday I just did some random things around home, Saturday we went to a local burner type event that was super fun with super awesome people, then yesterday I just had a bit of a lazy day and hung out with Casey, the kitties and my sister came in for a bit and we watched some Walking Dead since we are currently in withdrawal from it being the off season lol.  So, my four day weekend was a really good one. I'll get some pics of Booty Quest, the name of the event we went to up later on this week in a post with the nails I did.

Tonight I have some dry brush nails I did a couple weeks back.  To do dry brush nails you just wipe off as much polish as you can on the neck of the polish bottle then brush onto the nail. I love this technique, it's really very simple to do and it looks really cool when you are done I think!

My base was China Glaze "Are You Orchid-ing Me?".  I then dry brushed on Broadway Nails "Bad Queen", Essie "Backseat Bestie" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "White On".  I then did a coat of BeautiControl "Angel Wings" on my pinky and thumb nails and the glitter on my middle nails is "Color Club "Fairytale Ending".




Are You Orchid-ing Me? on it's own.  This is a lovely shade of light purple. I love pastel colors so much, especially purples :)
There you have my super simple and pretty dry brush nails for tonight. Tonight's feel good is:

"Tell the people that you love that you love them at every opportunity."

LOVE this one and I must say I do this all the time to those I love :) 

Have a great rest of the night. I am going to watch the Preacher season 2 premiere now and then the next episode after that.  This show is quite weird but so good, I dig it! 

I leave you with my girls, Princess Pebbles and Miss Betty :) Talk to you soon, soon!!!




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment