Sunday, June 11, 2017

PDF Burn Nails

Happy Sunday Loves,

Hope you are well and you are having a great weekend. Mine has been alright. Yesterday Casey and I went to my Mom's and he built her a new dog fence in the yard, I brushed my horse, then came home and cleaned the rest of the day.  Today I did my nails and have been watching cheesy Lifetime movies all day.  I am such a dork, but I love my Lifetime movies, lol :)

Memorial Day weekend we were at our Burning Man regional event which has a large focus on fire, Google it if you aren't sure what Burning Man is, and I did these super awesome fire nails for the weekend. I had been dying to use this stamping plate I had gotten over the Winter and what better time than for our event, Playa del Fuego, or PDF, for short :) I loved these so much, they turned out so good I thought!!!

My base was Essie "Capri".  I then used an eyeshadow applicator and sponged on OPI "Need Sunglasses?".  I stamped using Funky Fingers "Black Knight" and Born Pretty "Exoticism BPX-L012" plate.  The glitter on my index finger is Funky Fingers "Alex's Lemonade" and then I put a coat of China Glaze "Lighthouse" on my thumb and pinky nails to finish.





Capri on it's own.  This is a really great orange.  Got it from a recent collection out and glad I did.  I see myself using this one a lot in the future.  It's a true orange. 
There you have my fire nails :)

Your feel good for today is:

"Elegance is when the inside and the outside are equally beautiful."

That one is good I think!

That's it for tonight. Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you all soon!

I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty looking cute as usual :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment