Sunday, June 18, 2017

Inchworm, Inchworm, Measuring a Miracle!

Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hello my loves, hope you are having a great Sunday.  Mine has been pretty good, a lazy one it's been. I get stuff done on Saturdays so Sundays I can be lazy and watch cheesy Lifetime movies, cuddle with the cats, hang out with Casey, do my nails, read and whatever else I feel like doing :)

Today's nails are some I did last week.  My version of some silly looking inchworms.  They looked different in my head, but I still think these are cute, they just turned into some kind of little mutant inchworm, must have lived in a radioactive area :)

My base is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Tickled Pink".  I then used dotting tools and nail art brushes with China Glaze "Trip Of A Limetime", Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Bare It All" and Essie "Cocoa Karma" to draw the inchworms.  The glitter on my ring nails is Broadway Nails "Full Of Stars".  I put a coat of L.A. Girl "Sparkling Peach" on my pinky and index nails to finish.







Tickled Pink on it's own.  This is a good pastel pink, I like it :) 
There you have my mutant inchworm nails :)

Today's feel good for the day is: :

"Become what you respect."

That's it for today.  Have a great rest of the night.  I'll talk to you tomorrow when I post my Better Call Saul season finale nails, which I cannot wait for!!!!

I leave you with Buster, Miss Betty and Dino all cuddling on the couch one day :)  Talk soon!



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment