Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dog Rescue Picnic

Happy Wednesday Loves,

Just a quick short post today.  This past Saturday my Mom and I went to a picnic that the dog rescue she adopted her chocolate lab, Gracie, from.  They do this every year and have people that have adopted dogs from them in the past bring them.  It was a lot of fun and really nice to meet so many people and dogs and I had a really good time with my Mom.

So, of course I did some doggy nails for the day.  I did some simple and easy stamping.  I like them.

My base here is Essie "Baguette Me Not".  I stamped using Essie "Girly Grunge" with Uber Chic "Furry Friends", Apipila "L15" and Bundle Monster "BM-S160" plates.  I then put a coat of a "Melly Mix" on top of all nails to finish.




Baguette Me Not on it's own. 
I wanted to get a pic of Mom, Gracie and me at the picnic, but then somehow forgot to get one, so, here's some pics of Gracie instead from one day at Mom's when I was getting pics of her for Mom to get her AKC breed type title/papers or something, lol.  Gracie is a really good dog, so perfect for Mom.  She's also a certified therapy dog and Mom takes her on several visits to old people homes every week.  Mom's had the last 6 dogs in their life, Gracie included, all certified therapy dogs.  I love that she does this with her dogs and makes a difference thru her visits with the dogs in peoples' lives and the dogs enjoy it too.




Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you next when I get my first Fall nails posted, hopefully Friday night :)

Polish & Purrs

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment