Thursday, September 28, 2017

It's My Blog's Blog-a-b-day/Blogiversary & Dotticures Are Fun!!!

Happy Thursday My Loves,

Hello and how are you!!! Wonderful, I hope and hope your week is going well also.  Mine is okay, glad tomorrow is Friday! So, today my blog turns turns 3.  It was three years ago today that I started this blog. It seems hard to believe that it's been three years already, where does the time go!!! I truly enjoy showcasing my nails on this blog and plan to for as long as I am able to.  It's a great outlet for me and a wonderful way to keep all my manicures and nail art in one place.  It's fun having this blog.  One thing I love to do is check out my stats to see what all different countries have viewed my blog.  There have been many views from many, many different countries. I really like to think that I am inspiring people the entire world over thru my nails, I sure hope so.  I want to say a big huge thank you and lots of love to all my readers out there from all over the world, thank you, thank you, thank you, it means a lot to me to know that I have readers of this blog in my super teeny tiny itsy bitsy part of the interwebs.

I didn't do anything special for my blog-a-b-day this year.  To be honest, I forgot what date it was till it hit me today when I was on Facebook checking my "On This Day" memories and last year's blog post came up.  And, guess what??? Last year I posted a dotticure for my blog's special day also!  And, now this year, you get another dotticure to celebrate.  I love dotticures, they are super easy to do and are one of my favorite nail art techniques to do.  Without further ado, I present to you this year's blogiversary nails :)  Hope you like this super simple dotticure I did one day last week!

My base was Essie "Saved By the Belle".  I used a slew of "I was too lazy to write down" polishes and a couple different sized dotting tools to create the dotticure, then a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those. The glitter on the non-dotted nails is Essie "Jazzy Jubilant". I really enjoyed this mani, it was pretty I thought :)




Saved By the Belle on it's own.  I just got this in the Essie Fall collection out now.  It's a nice pink, like I really needed another pink in this shade range, (I don't) but I just couldn't not bring it home with me when I saw it.  If I remember the formula was pretty decent on it.  So, if you are on the search for a nice bubble gum girly pink, you should pick this one up. 
There you have my Happy Birthday blog nails.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll chat at you soon.  I leave you with Dino, being cute one day :)  He's a really good cat, he's also king of the cat household :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment