Saturday, September 23, 2017

Fall Is Here!

Happy Caturday Loves,

It's the weekend, yay :)  Hope yours is going good.  Mine has been pretty lazy so far and I'm okay with that since the last few weekends were busy for me.  I did my nails this morning, chilled with Miss Betty on the couch and we watched a bunch of Lifetime movies, cuz' I am a dork, and I LOVE my cheesy ass Lifetime movies, lol.  They are so dramatic if somewhat predictable.

So, today I have my first Fall nails of the year that I did this morning.  I love the way these turned out, so awesome looking I think with the stamped leaves.  I love them, hope you do too :)

My base here was China Glaze "Home Sweet House Music".  I then used a little make up brush and dabbed the following polishes on: OPI "My Twin Mimmy", China Glaze "Salsa", OPI "Hot & Spicy" and OPI "Suzi-The First Lady of Nails".  I then stamped using Kleancolor "Metallic Brown" with Uber Chic "2-02" and Creative Shop "24" plates.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Golden Enchantment" on top of all the stamped nails.  The glitter on my thumb and pinkies is Wet 'n Wild "Rebel Without A Claus" to finish this mani.




Home Sweet House Music on it's own.  I love this orange, it's a pretty one as far as oranges go. 
I love Fall, just hate the impending doom of Winter which of course comes after, ugh!  I'm looking forward to doing a bunch of different Fall themed nails this year :)

Haven't done a feel good for a bit, so here's one for today:

"If you can dream it, do it."

Walt Disney said this one and it's a really one!!!

Have a great rest of the weekend.  I'll chat at you soon!   I leave you with my heart, my love, cutie patootie Miss Betty.  This little cat, she's my heart and so darn cute, some days I just can't take that level of cute :) :) :) I love her so much!!! And, look at that tongue, she's so cute when she sleeps and that little tongue sticks out :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment