Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween Loves,

It's Halloween!  I love Halloween, it's such a fun holiday I think!  I love watching all the scary movies, love the dressing up, love the candy, love the black cats, obviously, lol, and so much more about the holiday, it's just fun!  Hope you are having a good one today!

So, for my Halloween Day nails I did some fun stamped angry trees and a haunted house.  I dig the way these turned out, so fun and so cute I think.  I love the angry trees too much, they are great! Hope you enjoy them too :)

Here my base was OPI "Sapphine In the Snow".  I sponged on Essie "As If!" on the nails to be stamped to create a night-ish looking sky, then I stamped using Essie "No Place Like Chrome" with Born Pretty BP-L057, Born Pretty BPX-L007 and Winstonia Haunted House plates.  The glitter is Sinful Colors "If You've Got It, Haunt It".






Sapphire In the Snow on it's own. 
There you have my Halloween nails.  Have a great rest of the night. I'm going to watch a scary movie on two, love SyFy and AMC's scary movies every year, watch a lot of them thru the month.

I leave you with Miss Betty on one of the first chilly evenings last week. Isn't she just the cutest!!! I love her so much!!! Talk to you all soon, soon!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment