Sunday, April 15, 2018

I AM Team Negan!!!

Happy Dead Day!!!!

Well, it's here, the season finale of The Walking Dead.  I am excited for the finale, yet it still makes me sad because no more Walking Dead now until Fall, sniffle, sniffle.  However, my sister, Tina, and I will have Walking Dead over the off months.  We'll start at season 1 and watch the series again thru October when our beloved TWD comes back on for season 9.

So, for years I was all about Team Rick Grimes, well, now this season I've become Team Negan.  Rick has become reckless, whiny and just has been a little bitch in my opinion.  I still love all of our group of Rick's, just not Rick so much now, so Team Negan I am!

In honor of Negan I decided on Team Negan nails for tonight.  Hope you like them.  I do, I love these nails and these are definitely some of my favorite Walking Dead nails I've ever done.  I love the little tiny Lucille bats, they are so cute and the Negan stamp rocks! I am so happy I have so many awesome Walking Dead nail stuff :)

I did a base coat of Essie "Perfect Mate".  I sponged on Essie "A Crewed Interest" with an eyeshadow applicator on the nails to be stamped. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Uber Chic "Zombie Love 02" and Creative Plate 46.  The words I did using a nail striper in black.  The glitter is Broadway Nails Gel "Moscato Rose".






Perfect Mate on it's own.  I think this was a really good base for this mani.
There you have my season finale nails.  Hope you enjoyed them as much I am!  Enjoy the finale tonight if you watch.  I'll be watching the season 8 marathon on all day leading up to tonight.

I have a super good feel good for you as well today, this one is so good:

"Change your thoughts and you'll change the world."

LOVE this one!!!!

I leave you with my sister's cat, Negan, when we dressed him as Negan with Lucille last Fall for the season premiere.  Isn't he so cute in his cosplay :) Have a great day and I'll chat at you soon.




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment