Sunday, April 22, 2018

Run Free Dream

Hi my friends,

Hope you are well and having a good weekend.  Yesterday Casey and I went to friends' for a get together then to a pig roast his brother was having.  It was fun and nice to get out.  We just found out on Friday that my Mom's super sweet therapy dog, Gracie, has bone cancer that has spread to her spine along with some spots on her lungs they found.  She's going to go down quick the vet said and probably only has a few weeks left, sigh.  I am so sad about this and my heart is breaking for my Mom and for Gracie, poor girl.

This all comes about 3 weeks since we had to say goodbye to my sister, Tina's, 30 year old Arabian horse, Dream. That was on March 27th that we had him put down due to old age.  We are still feeling that recent loss as well.  So, for today I have nails for Dream to remember him and his happy and long life he had with my sister and our family.  Tina got him when he was around 6 months old, he had a very happy and long 30 years with us.  Dream was a good horse. I miss him, it's weird without him in the barn.  My horse is still there and he has been lonely, so we are going to get him a goat soon for a buddy for him. Here's my nails for Dream.  I think these are pretty.

My base is China Glaze "Salsa".  I stamped using Essie "No Place Like Chrome" with YF "156" and MdU "Wild West" plates.  The blue for the sky is China Glaze :Chalk Me Up!" and the grass is Essie "On the Roadie". The glitter is China Glaze "Silver of Sorts" and the glitter top coat on my index and pinky nails is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Shake Shake".






Salsa on it's own, such a pretty red.
Here are a bunch of pic of Dream from over the years.  He was a pretty boy, that's for sure.












That's all for today.  Have a great rest of the weekend.  I'll talk to you soon.  Please keep my Mom and our family in your thoughts as we go thru this with Gracie, it's so sad, she's such a good dog.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment