Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Blobbity Blob Blob

Happy Tuesday Loves,

Hope you are well and having a good week thus far.  Just a super quick post tonight.  I'm feeling a bit crappy, Spring allergy season has started and the last few days I've felt a bit blah, ugh, even tho' it's still been cold out and last night it was even snowing for a bit, more ugh.

Today I have a blobbicure mani I did last week. Hope you likey, I sure do :)  Enjoy!

I did two bases, the darker one is Essie "At the Helm" (this one is from the current Spring collection out and I love this shade so much, it's pretty) and the lighter one is Essie "Love Every Minute". I then used "At the Helm" to do the blobbicure.  To do a blobbicure you just drop drops of polish on the nail when the polish is still wet.  It has to be wet in order for it to spread into the blob. I then put a coat of an unknown orange glitter on the rest of the nails to finish.  I have not done a blobbicure in forever and forgot how awesome they are. Will definitely be doing these more in the future.  I love these!!!




At the Helm (the darker) and Love Every Minute (the lighter) by themselves. 
That's it, have a great night.  I leave you with another old pic with Miss Betty, Mr. Kitty and Buster (RIP buddy). Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment