Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sharpie Nails

Happy Sunday,

Hello my friends, hope you are well and not melting away.  It is SO hot here the last couple of days and it's supposed to be extreme thru this coming Thursday.  Yesterday I took my Mom to my brother's son's graduation party at his house and it was hot, hot, but fun!  It was nice to see some of my family and my sis-in-law's family.

I got all my cleaning done Friday night and yesterday morning so today is looking to be a pretty lazy day for me.  Casey is actually doing stuff outside here and there, he sure is brave, lol :)

Today I have some Sharpie marker nails I tried for the first time ever a couple weeks ago.  I'd been wanting to try this for a while, not super in love with these but will definitely try this again in the future.

The pink base is China Glaze "Can't Sandal This" and the yellow is China Glaze "Daisy Know My Name".  I then took different Sharpie markers and drew some small lines on my nails.  After that I dipped a nail art brush in rubbing alcohol and diluted the Sharpies on my nails. The glitter on my index nails is China Glaze "Point Me To the Party".  To finish I put a coat of Color Club "Rise and Shine" on the rest.




Can't Sandal This and Daisy Know My Name? on their own.
Here's a good feel good for your Sunday:

"There are flowers everywhere for those who choose to see them."

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one :)

Have a great rest of the weekend and stay cool, hydrated and safe outside if it's sweltering miserable where you are at.  Talk soon, I leave you with Miss Betty, Mr. Kitty and Dino :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment