Sunday, August 19, 2018

The Final SHARKNADO It's About Time

Happy Sharknado Day, YAY!!!!!

Hello my loves.  Today is the final day of SyFy's Sharknado week. Tonight is the premiere of the final installment of the Sharknado movies. It's the 6th one now.  If there is anything I love, it's cheesy shark movies and Sharknado really does take the cake with the cheese. I am so obsessed with the Sharknado movies and can't wait till tonight although I do feel a bit sad that it's the final one. Oh well, I'll always be able to watch them whenever I feel like it in the future, lol.  All week long SyFy has been showing cheesy shark movies and it's been fantastic! Our DVR is so full of dumb shark movies right now and I love it! I actually think I enjoy Sharknado week a bit more than Shark Week, lol :) My sister is coming in tonight to watch it with us as she's as obsessed as we are with shark movies!

So, of course I have some stormy shark nails to celebrate today. I think these turned out cute. My one ring finger nails does have some silver I put on but then I decided the silver was too much so didn't do it on the rest. Hope you like them too :)

My base is Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Greige Gardens". I then did some brush strokes on the nails to be stamped and my thumbs using China Glaze "Light As Air" and China Glaze "Agent Lavender". I stamped with Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" and Bundle Monster "BM-XL211" plate. I used "Dark Knight" and a nail art brush to write on the word "Sharknado" on my thumbs. I then put a coat of Milani "Pearl-Plexed Sheer" on the rest to finish.




Greige Gardens on it's own.  This was the perfect base for shark storm nails :) 
There you have my cheesy shark movie Sharknado nails.  I'll be spending the day being lazy today since we were pretty busy the last two weekends, watching all the Sharknado movies that are on all day leading up to tonight.  Have a great rest of the day.  I'll talk to you all soon.

I leave you with Miss Betty looking too cute playing with a new toy that my sister, Betty's Aunt Tina brought over for the cats the other night.  She's too cute, my baby girl, this one is :)




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment