Sunday, August 26, 2018

Starfish & Crabs Hanging at the Beach

Happy Sunday Love Bugs,

I hope today finds you well and that life is good! Life is good my way.  This past week at work was a long one.  We are getting new software and all week our software trainer was there.  She was super cool and awesome so that was nice to work with her all week, but let me tell you, by the end of the day Friday my brain was so over saturated with info that I was so looking forward to the weekend to turn my brain off.  It won't be bad at all once we learn the new software, it's just going to take some time to get it all. 

So, I didn't do much but clean, hang with the kitties then last night my sister came in and her, me and Casey watched a couple cheesy shark movies.  It was fun! Today I don't have much of anything planned but maybe a trip to 5 Below to see if they got any new nail polishes in and to pick up a couple more bottles of Funky Fingers "Black Knight" and "Gesso" since they both stamp freaking awesome and the bottles I have are starting to get a bit down.  These are two polishes I do like to have backups of since they are so nice to stamp with. We shall see though where my motivation is later on, lol :)

Today I have some super cute Summery beachy nails to share with you.  I want to get a few more Summer themed nails done yet this year since, sniffle, Summer is almost over, more sniffle sniffle.  I think these turned out adorable and the one starfish on my thumb even has an extra leg, ha ha.  I love these and hope you do too :)

My base is China Glaze "Secret Peri-Winkle". I used Loreal "Go Nude" to paint the beach. I then used nail art brushes and dotting tools with China Glaze "I Brake For Colour", China Glaze "Pilates Please", Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" and Sinful Colors "Black On Black" to draw the crabs and starfish. I put some Broadway Nails "Paradise Water" on the tips to give the ocean a little sparkle. On my index and pinky nails I put a coat of Color Club "On the Bright Side" to finish these nails.




Secret Peri-Winkle on it's own.  I've had this polish for like forever now.  It's one of the first China Glaze polishes I ever owned and I still love it :) 
Have a great rest of Sunday.  I'll talk to you soon! Here's Mr. Kitty in an old pic I found of him from last Winter.  He's so cute all cuddled up in this :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment