Sunday, August 12, 2018

Palm Tree Sunset

Happy Sunday Loves,

I hope you are well and that life is good.  I had off of work on Friday and went to the 4-H Fair to watch my cousin's daughter show her pony.  My Mom and sister came too. It was a lot of fun and I got to see some old horse friends I hadn't seen in a long time so that was super nice.  Then some sadness when I got home from the fair.  I found our boy rabbit dead.  It was sad.  He was pretty old and I suspect his heart finally gave out. I'll miss him, he was a sweet bunny.  Yesterday Casey and I went to friends for a surprise birthday party and that was super fun. Today I am just chilling and watching cheesy shark movies since Sharknado week starts today on SyFy channel.  I am so excited for dumb shark movies all week.  So, be on the lookout for some shark nails about mid week then my Sharknado nails for next Sunday for Sharknado 6.  I can't wait, it's supposed to be the final one.

Today I have some more Summery nails. I'm trying to get more Summer nails in this month yet since before we know it Summer will be over, sniffle, sniffle.  I do love Fall, just hate the impending doom of Winter, ugh!

Onto the nails.  I love these, they turned out super cute I think :) Hope you like them too.

My base is Essie "The Fuchsia Is Bright". I sponged on OPI "Aloha From OPI" and China Glaze "Sun Worshiper" for the sunset background. I stamped using Funky Fingers "Black Knight" with Bundle Monster "BM-S409" plate. I put a coat of a Pure Ice "Busted"on the rest to finish.




The Fuchsia Is Bright on it's own. This is such a pretty pink. 
I have a super awesome feel good for you today, LOVE this one:

"I can and I will.".

Love it!  Have a great day and I'll talk to you this week :) I leave you with Mr. Kitty surrounded by toys, lol :) He's a cutie :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment