Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Splat Splat!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!

We've made it to the middle of the week, yay!  Only two more days till the weekend!  It's turning into a long work week for me, but, it's okay.  I am looking forward to the weekend for sure!

Today I have a quick post of some nails I did a few weeks ago and didn't get to post yet.  These were super fun nails and pretty easy to do.  I totally dig the way these turned out :)

I did three bases here, on my pinkies and ring nails is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Big Teal", on my middle and index nails is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Royal Hue" and my thumbs is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Cuteapillar".  I then did dots and used a dotting tool to drag the polish into splatters with each color of polish that I didn't keep track of since I used so many different ones.  I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the splatters. On the rest I did a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel "Diffuse" to finish.




Big Teal, Cuteapillar and Royal Hue on their own.  These look so pretty together I think :) 
That's it for tonight. I'm tired today and just plan on chilling till bedtime. Have a great rest of the night.  I leave you with Miss Betty, Mr. Kitty and Dino all sleeping one day :)  I love it when they all sleep together like this, it's so cute!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment