Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day

Happy Hump Day and Talk Like A Pirate Day :)

Hello my loves.  I just have a super quick post today.  I'm writing this before work this morning. Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day which really has no meaning other than a couple dudes deciding to make this a thing and I LOVE it :)  It's fun. 

So, for today again like I did last year on this day I have some pirate nails. They are cute I think and hope you think so too :)

My bases here are China Glaze "Agent Lavender" (the light purple) and OPI "Don't Bossa Nova Me Around" (the tan). I then used China Glaze "All Aboard" (purple) and China Glaze "Wait N' Sea (blue) for the bandannas. I used a nail striper to draw the eye patches, mouth and "Arrr's" and Sinful Colors "Black on Black" and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" to do the eyes, nose and dots on the bandannas. The glitter is WJ "Hematoma". I put a coat of Jesse's Girl "Confetti" on my thumbs and pinkies to finish.



Agent Lavender and Don't Bossa Nova Me Around on their own. 
Have a great day.  Talk soon.  I leave you with what is my daily life at home, cats on the couch :) Here's Miss Betty, Mr. Kitty and Dino :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment