Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Coral Reef

Happy Hump Day Loves,

Just a super quick post tonight of my nails I currently have on. One of the kitties isn't feeling 100% tonight, he's older so we are keeping a close eye on him. He's acting himself and eating and drinking, but he just seems a bit lethargic. He has had issues with urinary infections in the past, but isn't acting like that now. So, we will see how he is all evening and in the morning, then decide if a vet visit is in order for our Dino boy love.

Any of my friends and readers in the path of Hurricane Florence, please, please be safe. I will be thinking of you all and keeping you in my thoughts. This is supposed to be a really horrible storm. We are not supposed to be affected too bad in my area thankfully.  I am pretty far away from the coast here in PA. We have had a really rainy Summer and there has been numerous areas of severe flooding from that this past year so our area really doesn't need more rain. Everything is wet all the time, ugh.

On to the nails. I did these coral reef nails this past weekend as part of some of my last, sniffle, sniffle, nails for Summer.  I do love Fall which is coming, just hate the impending doom of Winter, ugh!  I really think these turned out so cute, hope you like them too :)

My bases are Sally Hansen X-reme Wear "Coral Reef" (coral) and China Glaze "Sample Sizing Me Up" (blue). I used several different polishes with nail arts brushes to draw the coral and sandy base.  I put a coat of Dance Legend Spot It Transforming Top Coat in White. I think I put this on too thick though because it didn't create the "cells" like I was hoping it would.  I put a coat of China Glaze "Moonlight the Night" on top of that and on the others to finish I put a coat of Misa "Sweet Pleasure".




Coral Reef and Sample Sizing Me Up on their own.
 Here's a pic of Miss Betty and my phone case.  I swear this case was made from Miss Betty's image :)  It even has a little tongue blip, she has her tongue out a lot ;)

Here's a Praying Mantis that Casey found in the yard one day that he set up with some food.  Isn't he so cool!!!


Have a great night. I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty looking too cute :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment