Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sparkly Stripes

Happy Caturday!

Hello my friends, hope you are well and having a good weekend!  It's rainy and dreary here but not 1,000 degrees so I'll take it.  It's been miserable hot and humid lately. I'm ready for some cooler temperatures. Later on today Casey and I are going to some friends for a pig roast and I'm looking forward to seeing some friends and meeting and making some new ones :)  My back is still not in the best shape after hurting it last weekend, it is starting to feel a bit better thankfully.

Today I have some nails I found in my drafts from back in February, lol.  I totally forgot about these. I think they are so simple and so pretty :)

My base is China Glaze "Sunday Funday".  I did the stripes using a silver striper, Kleancolor "Metallic White", Essie "As If!" and Essie "Excuse Me, Sur".  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" to finish them all off.




Sunday Funday on it's own. 
That's it for today, have a great weekend. I'll talk to you soon.  I am planning on doing some coral nails later today or tomorrow as part of my last nails of Summer.

Here's a great feel good for the day:

"Let it go!"

This one is awesome and so much truth in it, sometimes it is truly best to just let things go :)

Here's Buster (RIP old man, I miss you) and Miss Betty.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment